Friday, April 15, 2011

Emily Enjoys...Oscar Blandi's Pronto Dry Shampoo


$19 (or $11 for travel size) @ Sephora.com 

Hello all! I'm Lauren's friend, and devoted follower, Emily. I'm always inspired by Lauren's knack for finding the next hot new item and I wanted to do my part in contributing to her noble cause by sharing one of my own favorite little things.

It is Oscar Blandi's Pronto Dry Shampoo. I just do not have the time, patience, or desire to wash and style my hair on a daily basis. With this handy little bottle of magic, you can go two, three and sometimes even four days without having to wash your hair. Yes this may sound gross to you. But you'll get over it. It leaves your hair clean and refreshed and even has a lovely lemon scent. My hair is also much healthier without the constant washing, blow drying, flat ironing, etc.

Tip: Apply to either a hairbrush or the palms of your hands, tip your head upside down and massage through your hair, focusing on the roots. It comes out as a white powder so applying directly to your scalp from the bottle can sometimes leave your roots looking whitish.

Seriously folks, you want to go out and get this. I never leave home without it.

Enjoy!

2 comments: